Policy and Procedures
- Where can I find more information on general campus and University policies?
- How about IT-specific policies?
- … personnel policies?
- … and research policies?
- Where can I find more information about internal controls and how to strengthen the controls in my department?
- Where can I find more information regarding conflict of interest?
- How long do I need to keep departmental records?
- What are my administrative responsibilities?
Contact with External Parties
- Our unit has received a work-related subpoena. Who should I contact?
- What should I do if I've been informed by one of our funding agencies that we are going to be audited?
- What should I do if I think a University employee is committing an improper governmental act?
- What happens if the person I or one of my staff reported for improper governmental activity retaliates against me/them?
- Is there anyone I can talk to if I am having problems with a co-worker or supervisor but do not want to file a formal grievance?
- Who can I speak to if there is a conflict with one of our students?
Other Campus Websites
- Administrative Committees
- Capital Strategies Campus Planning Documents (Long Range Development Plan, New Century Plan, etc.)
- Chair’s Toolkit
- Contracts & Grants Resources
- Credit Card Merchant Services
- Criminal Background Checks
- Delegations of Authority
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Financial Accounting & Controls
- Financial Reports, Statements and Schedules
- Honoraria Guidelines
- How to Report a Crime
- Key Administrators and Organizational Charts
- Manager Resources
- Payroll Schedules
- Sponsored Projects Policies
- Workers' Compensation Handbook for Supervisors